Summer in New England is the best time of the year! From beautiful lakeside summer camps to university academic programs in the city, there is something for every student. Let us select the right option for you!
Traditional overnight summer camps are a fun and enriching experience for children! International students are immersed in an American environment with the focus on fun!
- Ages seven and up
- Single-sex or co-ed
- Wide range of activities including: archery, arts & crafts, basketball, camping, drama, music, tennis, and water sports
- Specialty athletic camps focusing on: baseball, equestrian, field hockey, ice hockey, mountain biking, sailing, soccer, tennis, and more
- Specialty performing arts camps focusing on: dance, music, and theater
High School & College Students
There are a multitude of academic summer programs for students of all ages and interests. Summer programs are a unique opportunity for students to study at some of the world's most elite boarding schools and colleges. A summer in Boston is also an ideal way to determine if a child would like to study here full-time. Some parents chose to spend the summer with their children and we facilitate apartment or vacation house rentals.
- Selective secondary day schools in Boston
- Elite boarding schools throughout New England
- Universities in Boston and beyond
- English, SAT, and TOEFL study programs