Attending college abroad is an exciting yet daunting experience. Our services mitigate these challenges enabling students to select the right school, to become quickly settled in their new hometown, and to excel!
We provide insightful consulting for students seeking to attend undergraduate and graduate programs in the U.S.A. We work closely with students and parents to:
- Explain the American system, school options, and requirements for admission
- Review student’s academic profile
- Determine applicable standardized tests: ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, SAT, TOEFL, etc.
- Prepare a program for optimal standardized test results
- Align student’s academic and career goals with an appropriate course of study
Undergraduate Programs include: two-year Associate Degree and four-year Bachelor Degree courses of study across a wide range of majors.
Graduate Masters Programs include: Accounting (MAc), Architecture (M. Arch), Business Administration and Management (MBA), Education (M. Ed.) Engineering (M. Eng.), Fine Arts (MFA), Public Health (M.P.H.), etc.
We also assist students interested in transferring from an international university to an American university.
Our concierge services support international students in a variety of ways:
- 24/7 Emergency contact
- Academic guidance and support
- Apartment rental or purchase
- Automobile purchase
- Banking services
- Cell phone purchase
- City and campus orientation
- Driver’s license
- Dormitory or apartment move-in
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Language immersion courses
- Medical services
- Student visa assistance
- Summer storage
- Vacation stay arrangements